The NMAHA board is truly excited about the new (LOWER for most divisions) prices and additional practice ice we will be able to provide thanks to the success of our BINGO fundraising program. We are also once again able to offer a $50 discount on memberships paid in full - no discount code required - and this year we have extended the deadline to August 15.
|Paid in full on or before Aug 15||Paid after Aug 15, 2015|
|Mini Mites (born 2009 & Younger)||$175||$225|
|Mites (born 2007-2008)||$225||$275|
|Squirts (born 2005-2006)||$325||$375|
|Pee Wees (born 2003-2004)||$375||$425|
|Bantams (born 2001-2002)||$425||$475|
For more details like the payment plan and multi-player discount code, please click on the registration tab on the menu.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, you can find the application in the Documents section - follow the link to the left.
If you are ready to register now, the link is below. We look forward to a great 2015-2016 hockey season!
NMAHA will be hosting an informational meeting for the High School hockey program on Monday, August 3rd at 7:30pm at Blades in Rio Rancho.
This meeting will provide information and answer questions on the upcoming season and the structure of NMAHA's high school hockey program for the 2015-2016 season. If your player is planning on or thinking about playing High School hockey this season with NMAHA please make sure you are in attendance to obtain important information.
Any questions, please contact Brett Lovette at email@example.com
No upcoming events found.
NMAHA bingo has moved to the White Rose Bingo Hall on Candelaria & 12th Street.
PLEASE help us promote our bingo fundraiser by encouraging family, friends, neighbors, and anyone else you know to come play bingo with NMAHA every Monday night at 7:00 or every Saturday afternoon at 1:00.
For anyone who has never played bingo before, “rookie” packs are available. NMAHA bingo pays out over $3,000 in prizes per session. Please come out and support our organization and have fun while doing it!
NMAHA Bingo raises thousands of dollars each year through this program. This is why we are able to keep costs low for all our players and families.
If you are interested in working at bingo or have any questions about bingo, please contact Dorothy Elza.
Thanks for your support!
USA HOCKEY SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches, and officials.
2. Act appropriately; do not taunt or disturb other fans; enjoy the game together.
3. Cheer good plays of all participants; avoid booing opponents.
4. Cheer in a positive manner and encourage fair play; profanity and objectionable cheers or gestures are offensive.
5. Help provide a safe and fun environment; throwing any items on the ice surface can cause injury to players and officials.
6. Do not lean over or pound on the glass; the glass surrounding the ice surface is part of the playing area.
7. Support the referees and coaches by trusting their judgment and integrity.
8. Be responsible for your own safety - be alert to prevent accidents from flying pucks and other avoidable situations.
9. Respect locker rooms as private areas for players, coaches and officials.
10. Be supportive after the game - win or lose. Recognize good effort, teamwork and sportsmanship.