Due to inclement weather conditions and icy roads practices for tonight are cancelled.
At least one parent or guardian of every player must attend one of two mandatory parent meetings:
September 26, 10:30 a.m.
October 17 12:30 p.m.
Meetings will be held at the Loma Colorado Library in the main auditorium.
We will discuss the USA Hockey Zero Tolerance policies and other important information. We look forward to seeing you there!
The practice schedule is now posted. Please visit the Schedule tab. Practices start September 28!!
The NMAHA board is truly excited about the new (LOWER for most divisions) prices and additional practice ice we will be able to provide thanks to the success of our BINGO fundraising program.
|Mini Mites (born 2009 & Younger)||$225|
|Mites (born 2007-2008)||$275|
|Squirts (born 2005-2006)||$375|
|Pee Wees (born 2003-2004)||$425|
For more details like the multi-player discount code, please click on the registration tab on the menu.
If you are ready to register now, the link is below. We look forward to a great 2015-2016 hockey season!
Background screening is required by USA Hockey's Safe Sport Program for all adults (18 and older) who volunteer with our associations and LOE affiliates.
Per the USA Hockey Safe Sport Program Handbook There are the people who are REQUIRED to be screened include:
1. Members of the Affiliate Board of Directors
2. Local program administrators [association board members and volunteers]
4. Team Managers
6. Locker room monitors
7. Team drivers
8. Travel chaperones
9. Anyone with routine access to youth participants.
This is mandatory.
Here is the link where you can complete the screening.
If you have any questions about Safe Sport or the screenings, Please contact the LOEAHA Safe Sport Coordinator Terrence Firman firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches, and officials.
2. Act appropriately; do not taunt or disturb other fans; enjoy the game together.
3. Cheer good plays of all participants; avoid booing opponents.
4. Cheer in a positive manner and encourage fair play; profanity and objectionable cheers or gestures are offensive.
5. Help provide a safe and fun environment; throwing any items on the ice surface can cause injury to players and officials.
6. Do not lean over or pound on the glass; the glass surrounding the ice surface is part of the playing area.
7. Support the referees and coaches by trusting their judgment and integrity.
8. Be responsible for your own safety - be alert to prevent accidents from flying pucks and other avoidable situations.
9. Respect locker rooms as private areas for players, coaches and officials.
10. Be supportive after the game - win or lose. Recognize good effort, teamwork and sportsmanship.
NMAHA bingo has moved to the White Rose Bingo Hall on Candelaria & 12th Street.
PLEASE help us promote our bingo fundraiser by encouraging family, friends, neighbors, and anyone else you know to come play bingo with NMAHA every Monday night at 7:00 or every Saturday afternoon at 1:00.
For anyone who has never played bingo before, “rookie” packs are available. NMAHA bingo pays out over $3,000 in prizes per session. Please come out and support our organization and have fun while doing it!
NMAHA Bingo raises thousands of dollars each year through this program. This is why we are able to keep costs low for all our players and families.
If you are interested in working at bingo or have any questions about bingo, please contact Dorothy Elza.
Thanks for your support!
No upcoming events found.