Save $50 dollars by registering between July 13th and July 31st. Remember Online registration ends August 17th!
Are you a Coach or Manager? Well then we need you! NMAHA is looking for coaches, assistant coaches and team managers at all levels. If you are interested in coaching or managing for the 2014-15 please email your resume to Tim Kohlrust Chief of Coaches.
Deadline for coaches and assistants is August 6th.
Try Hockey for free Saturday July 19th from 2:15pm-4:15pm at Blades. We will have equipment to borrow. NMAHA Board members will be onsite for in person registration.
Come find out why Hockey is the COOLEST game on earth!
No upcoming events found.
NMAHA bingo has moved to the White Rose Bingo Hall on Candelaria & 12th Street.
PLEASE help us promote our bingo fundraiser by encouraging family, friends, neighbors, and anyone else you know to come play bingo with NMAHA every Monday night at 7:00 or every Saturday afternoon at 1:00.
For anyone who has never played bingo before, “rookie” packs are available. NMAHA bingo pays out over $3,000 in prizes per session. Please come out and support our organization and have fun while doing it!
NMAHA Bingo raises thousands of dollars each year through this program. This is why we are able to keep costs low for all our players and families.
If you are interested in working at bingo or have any questions about bingo, please contact Dorothy Elza.
Thanks for your support!
USA HOCKEY SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches, and officials.
2. Act appropriately; do not taunt or disturb other fans; enjoy the game together.
3. Cheer good plays of all participants; avoid booing opponents.
4. Cheer in a positive manner and encourage fair play; profanity and objectionable cheers or gestures are offensive.
5. Help provide a safe and fun environment; throwing any items on the ice surface can cause injury to players and officials.
6. Do not lean over or pound on the glass; the glass surrounding the ice surface is part of the playing area.
7. Support the referees and coaches by trusting their judgment and integrity.
8. Be responsible for your own safety - be alert to prevent accidents from flying pucks and other avoidable situations.
9. Respect locker rooms as private areas for players, coaches and officials.
10. Be supportive after the game - win or lose. Recognize good effort, teamwork and sportsmanship.
Do you have a guestion or a comment for our President?
The NMAHA president would like to know what is on the minds of our hockey family. Please email NMAHA President with questions or coments.
Questions and comments will be posted to the Ask the President page.