Goalies Instructed by Tom Terrell & Tom Ryan
Shooting & Stickhandling Coached by Joey Carroll or Vladimir Hartinger
LOCATION: Blades Multiplex
COST: Goalies – $50.00
DATES: (Limited to 8 goalies per session)
Saturday May 18th Players - $15.00
Saturday June 15th (Limited to 16 players per session)
2:15pm – 3:15pm (Ages 7-10)
3:45pm – 4:45pm (Ages 11-18)
CONTACT: Joey Carroll to Register (505) 314-6061
NMAHA summer programs will be held. Times are being finalized. Spots are still available. Please download the attached documents if your player is not already registered.
NMAHA bingo has moved to the White Rose Bingo Hall on Candelaria & 12th Street.
PLEASE help us promote our bingo fundraiser by encouraging family, friends, neighbors, and anyone else you know to come play bingo with NMAHA every Monday night at 7:00 or every Saturday afternoon at 1:00.
For anyone who has never played bingo before, “rookie” packs are available. NMAHA bingo pays out over $3,000 in prizes per session. Please come out and support our organization and have fun while doing it!
NMAHA Bingo raises thousands of dollars each year through this program. This is why we are able to keep costs low for all our players and families.
If you are interested in working at bingo or have any questions about bingo, please contact Dorothy Elza.
Thanks for your support!
USA HOCKEY SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches, and officials.
2. Act appropriately; do not taunt or disturb other fans; enjoy the game together.
3. Cheer good plays of all participants; avoid booing opponents.
4. Cheer in a positive manner and encourage fair play; profanity and objectionable cheers or gestures are offensive.
5. Help provide a safe and fun environment; throwing any items on the ice surface can cause injury to players and officials.
6. Do not lean over or pound on the glass; the glass surrounding the ice surface is part of the playing area.
7. Support the referees and coaches by trusting their judgment and integrity.
8. Be responsible for your own safety - be alert to prevent accidents from flying pucks and other avoidable situations.
9. Respect locker rooms as private areas for players, coaches and officials.
10. Be supportive after the game - win or lose. Recognize good effort, teamwork and sportsmanship.