/* Typekit added to fix issue with nbsp character in the Steagal font */skip navigation
Follow the link below to register for the 2016-2017 season. Information is available by following the links in the "Registration Info" tab above.
One exciting thing to note is NEW JERSEYS!! The final design is coming, but the cost will only be $25 to help with the transition.
We look forward to seeing your player or players on the ice!!
NMAHA bingo has moved to the White Rose Bingo Hall on Candelaria & 12th Street.
PLEASE help us promote our bingo fundraiser by encouraging family, friends, neighbors, and anyone else you know to come play bingo with NMAHA every Monday night at 7:00 or every Saturday afternoon at 1:00.
For anyone who has never played bingo before, “rookie” packs are available. NMAHA bingo pays out over $3,000 in prizes per session. Please come out and support our organization and have fun while doing it!
NMAHA Bingo raises thousands of dollars each year through this program. This is why we are able to keep costs low for all our players and families.
If you are interested in working at bingo or have any questions about bingo, please contact Dorothy Elza.
Thanks for your support!
Background screening is required by USA Hockey's Safe Sport Program for all adults (18 and older) who volunteer with our associations and LOE affiliates.
Per the USA Hockey Safe Sport Program Handbook There are the people who are REQUIRED to be screened include:
1. Members of the Affiliate Board of Directors
2. Local program administrators [association board members and volunteers]
4. Team Managers
6. Locker room monitors
7. Team drivers
8. Travel chaperones
9. Anyone with routine access to youth participants.
This is mandatory.
Here is the link where you can complete the screening.
If you have any questions about Safe Sport or the screenings, Please contact the LOEAHA Safe Sport Coordinator Terrence Firman email@example.com .
1. Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches, and officials.
2. Act appropriately; do not taunt or disturb other fans; enjoy the game together.
3. Cheer good plays of all participants; avoid booing opponents.
4. Cheer in a positive manner and encourage fair play; profanity and objectionable cheers or gestures are offensive.
5. Help provide a safe and fun environment; throwing any items on the ice surface can cause injury to players and officials.
6. Do not lean over or pound on the glass; the glass surrounding the ice surface is part of the playing area.
7. Support the referees and coaches by trusting their judgment and integrity.
8. Be responsible for your own safety - be alert to prevent accidents from flying pucks and other avoidable situations.
9. Respect locker rooms as private areas for players, coaches and officials.
10. Be supportive after the game - win or lose. Recognize good effort, teamwork and sportsmanship.
No upcoming events found.