/* Typekit added to fix issue with nbsp character in the Steagal font */skip navigation
Christian Grunnah Power Skating Clinic - April 5-6th at Genoveva Chavez Community Center (GCCC) in Santa Fe
ProAmbitions Hockey Camp - May 24- May 26, 2019 at the Genoveva Chavez Community Center (GCCC) in Santa Fe $499.00
The Land of Enchantment Amateur Hockey Association (LOEAHA) is pleased to announce the 2019 New Mexico Girls Player Development Camp, to be held on Saturday, March 16 at the Outpost in Albuquerque. The announcement letter with details and the registration form are attached.
Open to girls within the birth year of 2002-2006
If you have any questions, please contact
Phil Askenazy 505-264-1264
The Land of Enchantment Amateur Hockey Association (LOEAHA) is proud to announce the 2019 New Mexico Player Selection Camp (NMPSC) to be held March 30, 2019 at The Outpost Ice Arenas in Albuquerque. The PSC is an opportunity for boys with birth years 2002 - 2005 to demonstrate their abilities and compete for the state allocated roster spots to attend advanced District Player Development Camps (PDC).
Our kids can't play hockey without our volunteers!!
To help ensure the safety of all of our players, training and background screening is required by USA Hockey's SafeSport Program for all adults (18 and older) who volunteer with our associations and LOE affiliates.
Per the USA Hockey SafeSport Program Handbook any volunteer with routine contact or responsibility for our youth athletes are REQUIRED to be screened, including:
1. Members of the Affiliate Board of Directors
2. Local program administrators [association board members and volunteers]
4. Team Managers
6. Locker room monitors
7. Team drivers
8. Travel chaperones
9. Anyone with routine access to youth participants.
This is mandatory, but the process is quite simple:
Become a USA Hockey volunteer member for free:
Take the Safe Sport training: http://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
And complete the screening.
If you have any questions about SafeSport or the screenings, Please contact the LOEAHA Safe Sport Coordinator Terrence Firman email@example.com
1. Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches, and officials.
2. Act appropriately; do not taunt or disturb other fans; enjoy the game together.
3. Cheer good plays of all participants; avoid booing opponents.
4. Cheer in a positive manner and encourage fair play; profanity and objectionable cheers or gestures are offensive.
5. Help provide a safe and fun environment; throwing any items on the ice surface can cause injury to players and officials.
6. Do not lean over or pound on the glass; the glass surrounding the ice surface is part of the playing area.
7. Support the referees and coaches by trusting their judgment and integrity.
8. Be responsible for your own safety - be alert to prevent accidents from flying pucks and other avoidable situations.
9. Respect locker rooms as private areas for players, coaches and officials.
10. Be supportive after the game - win or lose. Recognize good effort, teamwork and sportsmanship.
Thanks to our NMAHA coaches, players and volunteers for making our Try Hockey for Free a huge success. We got 94 kids on the ice shooting goals and having fun!!
NMAHA's Bingo program keeps our ice fees as low as possible. Join us for some good fun that helps keep our costs low and more kids on the ice! See below for details:
NMAHA bingo has moved to the White Rose Bingo Hall on Candelaria & 12th Street.
PLEASE help us promote our bingo fundraiser by encouraging family, friends, neighbors, and anyone else you know to come play bingo with NMAHA every Monday night at 7:00 or every Saturday afternoon at 1:00.
For anyone who has never played bingo before, “rookie” packs are available. NMAHA bingo pays out over $3,000 in prizes per session. Please come out and support our organization and have fun while doing it!
NMAHA Bingo raises thousands of dollars each year through this program. This is why we are able to keep costs low for all our players and families.
If you are interested in working at bingo or have any questions about bingo, please contact Dorothy Elza.
Thanks for your support!